Our Coalition Partners
The WRAP Coalition consists of volunteer organizations, social organizations, government bodies, businesses and others located in the Cedar Rapids metropolitan and surrounding area.
- Access 2 Independence
- Aging Services, Inc.
- City of Cedar Rapids – Housing Department
- Department of Correctional Services (DCS) – 6th District, Community Based
- Department of Corrections (DOC) – Institutional Based
- Easter Seals of Iowa
- Guaranty Bank & Trust
- Iowa COMPASS
- Iowa Program for Assistive Technology (IPAT)
- Iowa Prisoner Industries (IPI)
- Linn County Veterans Affairs
- Mercy Medical Center
- Rockwell Collins
- Retired & Senior Volunteer Program of Linn & Jones Counties (RSVP)
- Rockwell Collins Retiree Volunteers (RCRV)
- UnityPoint Health – St. Luke’s Hospital
- United Way of East Central Iowa
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 788
Interested in partnering? If you’re interested in supporting our success, contact us.